Scripture of the month: Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. I Peter 2:10
1. On Thursday, April 24 our Thursday Women´s Bible study will begin a new study using the book Becoming A Woman of Freedom. Contact the church office for more information.
2. Our Get Better Acquainted Dinners will be held on Friday and Saturday April 25 and 26 – contact the church office if you would like to attend.
3. Don´t forget the Time change this Sunday, April 27!! You have an extra hour to sleep – hope to see you in worship!
4. Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday at 6:00pm in the church hall. All are welcome – church members are asked to attend or sign a proxy. Bring a snack to share after this informative meeting.
5. Plan now to join GIFT Day (Growing In Faith Together) on Saturday, May 10. “I am the church, you are the church, we are the church together.” We will explore how we maintain a strong and lively Christian presence and community during our time of pastoral transitions.
6. Our next Used Book Sale is on Saturday, June 14.
Check us out on Facebook!!